Conditions We Treat at Jackson Pain Center in Jackson, MS
- Acute Back Injuries
- Coccydynia (tail bone pain)
- Whiplash Headache
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis (Lumbar)
- Spinal Stenosis (Cervical)
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia – Shingles
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Pain
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Discs (Lumbar)
- Herniated Disc (Cervical)
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Radiculopathy (Sciatica)
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Bursitis of the hip
- Occipital Neuralgia
*In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
**For any medical procedure, patients respond to treatment differently, hence each patient’s results may vary.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only..
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.